Ehhhh! Sorry to disappoint, but it’s a no go on the foot fetish.
It’s hard to decide. Each camera I own has its own qualities that I enjoy. I use my Canon 60D the most for both stills and video.
1. I’m a cinema/film major. I’m graduating on May 19th, 2011. I’ll be going onto another university. :)
2. I love to write fictional stories.
3. I absolutely love all sorts of Asian food.
4. I like to feel included. I think it’s partly from being raised as an only child.
5. I don’t pay attention to clothing labels or brands. I wear what looks good. That being said, I avoid spending more than $50 on everything…unless it’s camera equipment.
6. I don’t get along with many other girls, especially those who like the brag and boast about things like it’s their job. It’s really annoying. It’s not that I couldn’t do that too, but why would I? It’s rude.
7. I’m tomboyish. I blame my parents for moving onto a street that only had boys living on it. Mortal Kombat, Batman, Star Wars and games of man hunt made up a lot of my days.
8. I don’t like when people talk down upon others. “So and so is such a b***h! I can’t f***ing stand her!! …UHHHHH!!!!!!” Meanwhile, I just can’t help by think that, wow…that person must really not be able to stand you either. Do you ever shut up and stop complaining about others in such a negative manner? Though, while I say this, I’ve been guilty of it in the past, but I can assure you all that it was not said in such a harsh, or blunt manner.
9. I love helping out at local animal shelters and organizations. Our corgi is a shelter rescue.
10. I’m shy in situations where I’m uncomfortable.
Thank you so much for the comment. :D
Hi Luke! :) It’s cool. I just saw it when I was searching Tumblr to make sure I figured out the tagging thing correctly for my last post, haha.
<3 Thank you so much for loving the video, and me. :) I love that you have Mumford & Sons playing on your Tumblr. Spread the Mumford love!